Nârada's Elementary Pâli course for Macintosh users

  • Gabriel Bittar, PhD, Geneva University
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2002
      I had to split my message because Yahoo! Groups does not accept messages
      (including attachments) larger than 1 megabyte.

      ----------

      I I
      I Jacqueline "Gotamî Jîvarakkhî" Bittar I
      I Dr Gabriel "Ananda Jîvasattha" Bittar, I
      I PhD University of Geneva I
      I email: bittar@... I
      I bittar@... I
      I phone +61 8 8553 7442 , fax +61 8 8553 7444 I
      I mob. ph. +61 4 2743 5148 I
      I I
      I Institut Suisse de Bioinformatique I
      I Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics I
      I http://www.isb-sib.ch/DEA/plan_etudes.html I
      I I
      I Université Bouddhique Européenne I
      I http://perso.club-internet.fr/ube I
      I /programme-intervenants.html I
      I I
      I À Bientôt Seayu Lodge, http://www.seayu.com I
      I I
      I Buddhâyatana, http://www.buddhayatana.org I
      I buddhayatana@... I
      I I
      I 4/5 Warawee road / 34 Falie court I
      I PO box 281, American River, Kangaroo Island I
      I South Australia 5221 I
      I I
      I GMT +9h30 (allow for +1h when "summer time" in SA) I
      I I
      I a'niccâ vata san'khârâ I
      I ( a'niccaa vata san'khaaraa ) I
      I "impermanent are structural processes" I
      I "instables sont les flux structurels" I
      I Siddhârtha (Siddhaartha) Gautama Buddha I
      I I