Re: An Elementary Pali Course in Velthuis Encoding

    Message 1 of 1247 , Mar 3, 2005
      Dear Mike and friends,

      I am sorry but there isn't an MP3 file for the lesson. You may like
      to get some assistance from the local monasteries and viharas in
      Singapore to learn the pronunciation.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, stone crystal wrote:

      I'm totally new in this forum "Pali", am glad that I'm able to start
      learning from the begining, but I'm still having diffulties in
      pronounciation of the word in Pali. Could you please attached a clip
      mp3 file for the lesson as it's even much easier for us to master the
      languange Pali.

      > Lesson I: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?course=lesson01
    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011