Re: [Pali] An Elementary Pali Course in Velthuis Encoding

  • stone crystal
    Message 1 of 1247 , Mar 2, 2005
      Dear Yong Peng
      I'm totally new in this forum "Pali", am glad that I'm able to start learning from the begining, but I'm still having diffulties in pronounciation of the word in Pali. Could you please attached a clip mp3 file for the lesson as it's even much easier for us to master the languange Pali.
      Thank You

      Mike
      Singapore
      Ong Yong Peng <yongpeng.ong@...> wrote:

      Dear friends,

      I have planned to put Ven. Narada's An Elementary Pali Course to the
      Velthuis Encoding. With the advent of Unicode, Velthuis may be
      forgotten soon. However, I think there are still those who will
      benefit from it.

      Content Page: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?course=index
      Lesson I: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?course=lesson01

      [Homepage] http://www.tipitaka.net
      [Send Message] pali@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Mobile
      - Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!

    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hello Jayarava and friends,

        Dhivan