An Elementary Pali Course in Velthuis Encoding

    Message 1 of 1247 , Mar 2, 2005

      I have planned to put Ven. Narada's An Elementary Pali Course to the
      Velthuis Encoding. With the advent of Unicode, Velthuis may be
      forgotten soon. However, I think there are still those who will
      benefit from it.

      Content Page: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?course=index
      Lesson I: http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/pali.php?course=lesson01

    • Dhivan Thomas Jones