Re: [Pali] Ledi Sayadaw and his work

  • Ven. Yuttadhammo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2005
      Dear Sir,

      Here is a link to the VRI version of what you are looking
      for:

      http://www.tipitaka.org/tipitaka/e0301n/e0301n-frm.html

      Best wishes,

      Yuttadhammo

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2005
        Do you know if there is a page on that site with a key that explains
        the Romanization used? I have never seen that style before.

        My deepest thanks,

        Wayne

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, "Ven. Yuttadhammo" <buffer@s...> wrote:
        > Dear Sir,
        >
        > Here is a link to the VRI version of what you are looking
        > for:
        >
        > http://www.tipitaka.org/tipitaka/e0301n/e0301n-frm.html
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Yuttadhammo

      • Ven. Yuttadhammo
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2005

          > Do you know if there is a page on that site with a key
          > that explains
          > the Romanization used? I have never seen that style
          > before.

          It's not really a style :) it's a unique font used by the
          VRI - the font is available at
          http://www.vri.dhamma.org/general/pali.html

          Here's a program that will change these texts to standard
          transliteration, but it crashes when I put the whole of the
          Ledi Sayadaw work into it:

          http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/andy/paltra.htm

          Good luck,

          Yuttadhammo