  • R Arber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I'm a little confused at this stage with the discussion about studying with
      or without "Unicode" font and the need for a unicode keyboard etc.
      I'm studying, until my books arrive, "An Elementary Pali Course" by Narada
      There, and "A Practical Grammar of the Pali Language" by Charles Duroiselle.
      I'm using "Normyn" font, I guess this is ok for the time being for
      elementary studies?
      Why does a student need these other types of font, like what is being
      discussed by the group?
      Is there a beginners group out there that I can forward these what must seem
      ridiculous questions please?
      Thank you,
      Bob