Pali sound files

  • r_arber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Just want to say "thank you!" to those of the group that go to so
      much trouble and work for us beginners.
      I've just downloaded some Pali word sound files they are so much help
      when a person is struggling through the grammar for the first time.
      Thank you,
      Bob
    • Sukhdev Singh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hi Bob,

        Thanks for highlighting the fact that such sound files were
        available. I just downloaded them myself and "transfered" them to
        my "real player library" and started listening to the words and
        repeating after them. Great stuff!!

        Sukhdev