"Sorry!"

  • captscott9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      Hello All,
      I forgot to introduce myself, before I asked a question.
      Put the cart before the horse, didn't I!
      I'm a rank beginner in the study of Pali.
      I've studied Buddha for years but only now that I've retired and got
      the time to turn my utmost attention to it can I look forward to
      learning the language of our Great Teacher. There-by study at His
      feet as it were.
      Oh! And I live in British Columbia, Canada.
      Thank you,
      Bob