Re: Pronunciation of vowel 'a'

  • Dennis W. K. Khong
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2005
      Dear everyone,

      Thanks for the answers. I have very little knowledge of linguistics,
      but I gather from the answers that the practice is like some kind of
      distortion because of local environment, e.g. the Burmese not having
      an 's' sound. It would be nice if eventually some of these answers
      could be written up and elaborated in a Pali wiki that Yong Peng has
      set up.

      Dennis

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Gunnar Gällmo <gunnargallmo@y...>