Re: Narada exercise 8-B and 9-B corrections

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2005
      Dear Piya, John and friends,

      thanks. I have updated the answer sets on the web.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Piya Tan wrote:

      This is one of those little nits that separate the pedants from the
      regulars.  The PED often leaves out the superior dot over the infixed
      nasal, because I think the context us clear: the "ng" is always nasal
      and has not other context.

      It's a small "error".

      > I am unable to trace back the source now. But when I check up PED,
      ithas sanga.nhaati. But Ven. Buddhadatta has sa'nga.nhaati. Is that a
      typo in PED too? Thanks.