Re: Pali Day by Day 1/04/2005 [D085]

    Message 1 of 1247 , Jan 4, 2005
      Dear Rett and friends,

      thanks again. I will include that in the answer set.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, rett wrote:

      7. Men and women go with flowers in their hands to the temple
      everyday.
      naraa ca / nariyo ca / gacchanti / pupphehi / tesa.m /
      hatthesu / pupphehi / aaraama.m / sabbadaa
      Naraa ca nariyo ca tesa.m hatthesu pupphehi sabbadaa aaraama.m
      gacchanti.

      Here the compound pupphahatthaa (flower-handed) would be more
      idiomatic, I believe. Perhaps like this: Naraa ca nariyo ca
      pupphahatthaa sabbadaa aaraama.m gacchanti.
    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hello Jayarava and friends,

        Dhivan