Re: Pali Primer - Let's Start

  • ypong001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6 11:07 PM
      Dear friends,

      I'll be taking a slower pace to complete the remaining half of the
      book, at 2 or 3 weeks per chapter. This is because almost every of
      the later chapters cover new noun groups or verb forms, and I need
      more time to digest and absorb them. Those who are comfortable at one
      chapter a week, please carry on. Those who need more time, please
      adjust your speed accordingly.

      I also take this opportunity to reinvite friends who have not yet
      started or have stopped halfway to join us in reading Pali Primer.