namaste I am also a new member

  • debjani datta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      namaste ,
      My name is debjani,I am from Mumbai,I am also a
      student of Bhuddhist studies and doing my dip. in
      pali.
      At present we are studying the origins of early
      buddhism.

      debjani

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • Govinadsamy Gopalakrishna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        With all best wishes welcome to the group..

        Best Regards.

        debjani datta <debjani_rini@...> wrote:

        namaste ,
        My name is debjani,I am from Mumbai,I am also a
        student of Bhuddhist studies and doing my dip. in
        pali.
        At present we are studying the origins of early
        buddhism.

        debjani

        http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Messenger