Re: [Pali] online pali dictionary, canon?

  • frank kuan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
      Awesome. Thanks John.
      -fk

      --- John Kelly <palistudent@...> wrote:
      > Yes indeed they are.
      > Look again in the bookmarks section
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali/links/
      > I've just added the links that I'm aware of.
      > Perhaps
      > others on the list know of more?
      >
      > Metta,
      > John
      > --- fcckuan <fcckuan@...> wrote:
      > > I checked our pali archive bookmarks
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali
      > >
      > > but did not find an online pali dictionary or pali
      > > tipitaka.
      > > Are those available somewhere online?
      > >
      > > -fk

      > http://greetings.yahoo.com

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • ypong001
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2001
        Dear Frank, John and friends,

        For Pali dictionary, I would like to add a few more:

        1. An online version of Ven. Narada's is available at Buddha Sasana:
        http://www.budsas.org/ebud/bud-dict/dic_idx.htm

        2. Another one by Ven. Buddhadatta available at metta net:
        http://www.metta.lk/pali-utils/index.html (MS Word format)
        and dhammanet: http://www.dhammanet.net/~ratthapala/lexicon.cgi

        3. Also, there is a desktop pali dictionary, known as Paliwords from
        Andy's: http://members.home.net/j-andrew-shaw/palwor.htm

        As for Pali canon, John has mentioned all except, of course, ATI at
        http://www.accesstoinsight.org/

        I've also included them under the folders John created. Enjoy.

        metta,
        yp.

        --- frank kuan wrote:
        Awesome. Thanks John.