Re: [Pali] Re: [Tipitaka] Mallika Sutta: Mallika Discourse

  • Renuka Weerasekera
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hello Sharon,
      You're welcome, and actually I got it through
      Tipitaka@yahoogroups.com so perhaps you could think of
      subscribing there. They send a small sutta like that
      periodically. They desrve your thanks really not I!!
      All the best
      with metta,
      Renuka.

      --- Sharon Khoo <skhoo72@...> wrote: > Thank you
      very much for the below. I'm very greatful

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com