  • Sharon Khoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Dear all,

      I would really appreciate it if anyone of you can help
      me to extract this Sutta or tell me how to get it from
      the net for this Sutta. I'm looking for Sutta Nikaya i
      75, Mallika Sutta. I tried the Tipitaka.net but cannot
      find this Sutta.

      Any help on this is highly appreciated.

      With Metta,
      Sharon Khoo