Re: LeedsBit PaliTranslit Font

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2001
      I have loaded the LeedsBit PaliTranslit font to a
      folder in our files section:

      John

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
        Thanks to Dimitry, the 2 files are now combined into a Html document
        for easy viewing on the web. I have uploaded it to the following
        location:

        yp.

        --- Dimitry Ivakhnenko wrote:
        Dear friends,

        Here is an HTML version of the declension and conjugation tables
        which you may find useful to place on the web.

        Best Regards,
        Dimitry