Re: Pali - Every few days - [B027]

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      Dear Nina,
      Thank you for your kind message. But, I can't take any credit at
      all for choosing the texts that I am translating - this particular
      series, "B", comes from the Gair/Karunatillake "New Course in
      Reading Pali" that I have been working through on this list for many
      months. And of course, the other series, "C", is from Warder. So
      credit where credit is due ...
      (I'm just persistent in working through these books!)

      With metta,
      John