Re: [Pali] Pali - Every few days - [B027]

  • nina
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
      Dear John,
      I just want to say that I am so impressed by the texts in Pali you choose.
      Appreciating all your input,
      Nina.
      John Kelly op palistudent@...:
      KatamaƱcaavuso, kusala.m?
      And what, friend, is wholesomeness?

      Paa.naatipaataa verama.nii kusala.m,
    • John Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
        Thank you for your kind message. But, I can't take any credit at
        all for choosing the texts that I am translating - this particular
        series, "B", comes from the Gair/Karunatillake "New Course in
        Reading Pali" that I have been working through on this list for many
        months. And of course, the other series, "C", is from Warder. So
        credit where credit is due ...
        (I'm just persistent in working through these books!)

        With metta,
        John