Re: Pali Day by Day [D Series] Break

    Message 1 of 1247 , Nov 2, 2004
      Dear Rett and friends,

      thank you very much for your kind wishes, Rett. I would still be
      around. :-) I am only taking a break from the Pali series, and focus
      on what I think is more important to my life.

      Warmest metta,
      Yong Peng.

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, rett wrote:
      Thanks for your ongoing work with creating a needed set of solutions
      to the exercises, in your Day by Day series. Good luck with your
      exams. I'll be looking forward to your return.
    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hello Jayarava and friends,

        Dhivan