Pali Day by Day [D Series] Break

    Message 1 of 1247 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Venerables and friends,

      To cope with my exams, which started today till 19 Nov, I would be
      taking a break from the Pali practice. Following that, I would be
      taking a short breather while preparing for further exercises. Hence,
      the D Series may not resume until next year.

      I take this opportunity to thank bhante's and everyone who has
      provided feedback and assistance in going through and correcting the
      solutions. Full solutions up to Chapter 9 are now available online:

      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/

      Thank you very much. And I wish everyone well and happy.

    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hello Jayarava and friends,

        Dhivan