Thanks! [was: [Pali] Does anyone have Norman's Elders' Verses?]

  • rett
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2004
      Thank you, Jim. That helps a lot, especially since the text I was
      using had 'avase ta.m' instead of "avase (e)sa.m" = imesa.m . I
      couldn't construe it as it stood.

      It's certainly tempting to want to try to interpret pada c with
      avasesa.m (remainder) but I can't quite put it together.

      best regards,

      /Rett