Re: Pali and More Pali Every Few Days - temporary suspension now over

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      Dear John and friends,

      thanks for the warm greetings, it is heartening to hear from you
      again. It's good to have another Pali friend in Brisbane. And glad
      that you are continuing with Series B and C.

      metta,
      Yong Peng

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, John Kelly wrote:
      I'm now back on the list after 4 and a half months absence - having
      found a new home in Brisbane, Australia, and having got a good
      internet connection up and running. I've been looking over some of
      the recent messages, and it's good to see that Yong Peng has got
      another good Pali Day by Day series going, and that there are some
      new members actively contributing.