Pali and More Pali Every Few Days - temporary suspension now over

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2004
      Dear Pali friends,
      I'm now back on the list after 4 and a half months
      absence - having found a new home in Brisbane,
      Australia, and having got a good internet connection
      up and running. I've been looking over some of the
      recent messages, and it's good to see that Yong Peng
      has got another good Pali Day by Day series going, and
      that there are some new members actively contributing.

      I will now continue my regular posts in Series B and C
      (see http://tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/ ) with my
      solutions to the Gair/Karunatillake reader and Warder
      exercises. In the former I was up to end of chapter
      10, and the latter up to end of chapter 18. As
      always, I welcome feedback, and all suggestions for
      translation improvements.

      Warm regards to all, and may your Pali studies bring
      you and the world around you great fruit and
      happiness!

      With metta,
      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
        Dear John and friends,

        thanks for the warm greetings, it is heartening to hear from you
        again. It's good to have another Pali friend in Brisbane. And glad
        that you are continuing with Series B and C.

        metta,
        Yong Peng