RE: [Pali] Re: Pali Day by Day 10/01/2004 [D065]

  • Charles Ball
    Message 1 of 1247 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello,

      I somehow missed a week's worth of postings, so I apologize for the late
      question.

      Wouldn't "their" be associated with the nearer "in temple": "I was the
      chief in their temple"?

      (I'm not sure the sense is very different either way.)

      Thanks.

      Charles

      4. Aha.m tesa.m aaraame adhipati ahosi.m.
      I / their / in temple / chief / was
      I was their chief in the temple.

    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011