welcome Girish

  • Gabriel Bittar, PhD, Geneva University
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Dear Girish,

      My wife and myself wish you a warm welcome / bienvenue from Kangaroo
      Island, we are very happy to see a person from the great country of India
      join the Dhamma community of people studying and practicing the teaching of
      the Buddha. There is not a week without us being helped by this forum to
      progress on the path of the Dhamma, and we wish you a serene walking on
      this path.

      Metta-cittena.

      Gabriel Jîvasattha

      I I
      I Jacqueline "Gotamî Jîvarakkhî" Bittar I
      I Dr Gabriel "Ananda Jîvasattha" Bittar, I
      I PhD University of Geneva I
      I email: bittar@... I
      I bittar@... I
      I phone +61 8 8553 7442 , fax +61 8 8553 7444 I
      I mob. ph. +61 4 2743 5148 I
      I I
      I Institut Suisse de Bioinformatique I
      I Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics I
      I http://www.isb-sib.ch/DEA/plan_etudes.html I
      I I
      I À Bientôt Seayu Lodge, I
      I http://kangaroo-island-au.com/seayu I
      I I
      I Buddhâyatana, buddhayatana@... I
      I http://kangaroo-island-au.com/buddhayatana I
      I I
      I 4/5 Warawee road / 34 Falie court I
      I PO box 281, American River, Kangaroo Island I
      I South Australia 5221 I
      I I
      I GMT +9h30 (allow for +1h when "summer time" in SA) I
      I I
      I a'niccâ vata san'khârâ I
      I ( a'niccaa vata san'khaaraa ) I
      I "impermanent are structural fluxes" I
      I "instables sont les flux structurels" I
      I Siddhârtha (Siddhaartha) Gautama Buddha I
      I I