Re: [Pali] Re: could someone please help with some pali words

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 6, 2004
      Venerable Bhante, Dear Robert,
      I like the article Robert gave the link of. I agree with Bhante that just
      study is not enough, it must serve the purpose of developing right
      understanding, going on to pativedha. Even when we are engrossed in details
      of the Pali language we still should have our goal in mind.
      Nina.

      Bh: >> I think it's one of the great shames in Buddhism sometimes that