Pali Day by Day 09/04/2004 [D043]

    Message 1 of 1247 , Sep 4, 2004
      An Elementary Pali Course

      Exercise 5-B: Translate into Pali.

      1. I am writing a letter to (my) friend.
      aha.m / likhaami / lekhana.m / mittaaya
      Aha.m mittaaya lekhana.m likhaami.

      2. We eat fruits.
      maya.m / khaadaama / phalaani
      Maya.m phalaani khaadaama.

      3. We offer flowers to the Buddha everyday.
      maya.m / puujema / pupphehi / Buddha.m / sabbadaa
      Sabbadaa maya.m pupphehi Buddha.m puujema.

      4. He is not going home now.
      so / na gacchati / ghara.m / idaani
      Idaani so ghara.m na gacchati.

      metta,