who's working through the Pali Primer?

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hello again,
      I'm just curious - how many of the 167 members of this
      list are currently working through (or have just
      recently completed) the Pali Primer?
      There seem to be a handful of us responding to Yong
      Peng's thread on this, but I assume there are other
      beginning Pali students studying it too.

      Peace,
      John

      http://personals.yahoo.com