Pali Primer Guide 1 (Chpt. 1-11)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2001
      Dear friends, I have prepared a 2-page study guide for Pali Primer
      chapters 1 to 11. If you are just starting on the book, you will find
      it extremely useful. Those already at chapter 11 will find the
      vocabulary list handy for later chapters too.

      This document require MS Word 97 and above to view. I have uploaded
      the file to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pali/files/primer/ (virus-
      free).

      The document also requires the Times Norman fonts available at the
      following website: http://jbe.la.psu.edu/pali/fonts/

      Enjoy.

      Thank you,