hello :)

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      hi there,

      i have just joined your list. i am about to begin a degree in relgion with classical tibetan, so that is my main focus currently. however i am keen to follow what takes place in this group, as i hope to learn a little pali one day as well. i will probably just lurk and see if i can learn a bit just by listening if that is okay with the people here,

      thanks,

      dan :)

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com