Re: Introducing Antony

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
      Dear Antony,

      welcome to the group. You are welcome to post your translation to
      us, subject to moderation.

      metta,
      Yong Peng

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, antony272b2 wrote:
      I only know about 100 Pali words but I am fascinated by the clever
      translations of Thanissaro Bhikkhu and Bhikkhu Bodhi and
      Nyanaponika Thera.

      I am currently seeking permission to post a mixed translation of
      Recollection of the Buddha, Dhamma and Sangha. I like the
      translation of "fortunate" instead of "well-gone" and "an expert
      with regard to the world"; for Dhamma: "applicable" instead
      of "pertinent".

      I look forward to posting my selection.