Re: Khaggavisana

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      Dear Robert, Piya and friends,

      all e-mail attachments are automatically dropped off. It is
      'deliberately' set in this way. This is to prevent mail hogging, and
      to avoid attachment-related problems such as e-mail viruses.

      To overcome this, Yahoo allow members to upload files by logging in
      and putting the file in the 20MB space provided for the group. The
      file will stay there forever, and will be of easy reach, rather than
      searching through the message archive for a file. The address is:

      --- Robert Didham wrote:
      No attachments again today. Seems as though it might be part of the
      yahoo "service" - I have noticed attachments frequently get dropped
      off, but am not sure whether this is deliberate or not.

      >From: Piya Tan
      Dear Frank & friends,

      I'm not sure what happened to the attachment (notes of Khaggavisana)
      which I sent to this web. Anyway, here it is again. Hope it reaches
      you.

      Anyone interested in my note on Khaggavisana, do contact me if you
      cannot get the attachment here.

      bahusacca~n ca etam ma.ngalam uttama.m
      P.