Pali Day by Day 07/19/2004 [D001]

    Message 1 of 1247 , Jul 19, 2004
      Dear friends,

      I'd be starting the new Series D today. The book which I wish to go
      through is An Elementary Pali Course by Ven. Narada Thera.

      This book is freely distributed on the Internet. PDF copies of it are
      available from the following sites:
      http://www.buddhanet.net/ebooks_s.htm
      http://www.urbandharma.org/udharma4/pali.html

      An HTML version is also being hosted here:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/

      There will be a slight change in the postings for this series. While
      keeping the name, Pali Day by Day, I will only be posting on
      weekdays. And, hopefully, we'll be able to complete it in about 12
      months' time.

      Without much ado, let's get started:

      An Elementary Pali Course

      Exercise 1-A: Translate into English.