Re: [Pali] Khaggavisana

  • Robert Didham
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      No attachments again today. Seems as though it might be part of the yahoo
      "service" - I have noticed attachments frequently get dropped off, but am
      not sure whether this is deliberate or not.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
        Dear Robert, Piya and friends,

        all e-mail attachments are automatically dropped off. It is
        'deliberately' set in this way. This is to prevent mail hogging, and
        to avoid attachment-related problems such as e-mail viruses.

        To overcome this, Yahoo allow members to upload files by logging in
        and putting the file in the 20MB space provided for the group. The
        file will stay there forever, and will be of easy reach, rather than
        searching through the message archive for a file. The address is: