Khaggavisana

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      Dear Frank & friends,

      I'm not sure what happened to the attachment (notes of Khaggavisana) which
      I sent to this web. Anyway, here it is again. Hope it reaches you.

      Anyone interested in my note on Khaggavisana, do contact me if you cannot
      get the attachment here.

      bahusacca~n ca etam ma.ngalam uttama.m

      P.
    • Robert Didham
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
        No attachments again today. Seems as though it might be part of the yahoo
        "service" - I have noticed attachments frequently get dropped off, but am
        not sure whether this is deliberate or not.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
          Dear Robert, Piya and friends,

          all e-mail attachments are automatically dropped off. It is
          'deliberately' set in this way. This is to prevent mail hogging, and
          to avoid attachment-related problems such as e-mail viruses.

          To overcome this, Yahoo allow members to upload files by logging in
          and putting the file in the 20MB space provided for the group. The
          file will stay there forever, and will be of easy reach, rather than
          searching through the message archive for a file. The address is: