KHAGGAVISANA

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      Robert, Frank and friends,

      It took me a bit of time to resurrect my notes on the Sutta Nipata I did
      over a decade ago. Anyway, here it is after font updating, etc. for what's
      it worth. Hope it helps you or at least be fodder for better efforts.

      Please contact this website if you have problems with the fonts (I used
      Norman ttf).

      P.