Patisambhidamagga (Pali -> English translation software)

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2004
      Hi all,

      Does anyone know of any software capable of translating this:
      http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/
      gretil/2_pali/1_tipit/2_sut/5_khudd/patisa1u.htm
      into somewhat readable English? It's the Patisambhidamagga

      I am aware that there is a hardbound translation around, but I don't
      have money for it at the moment and the local library doesn't have it.
      Also, I can't read Pali, yet, but I'm working on it.

      Thanks,
      Bill
    • nina van gorkom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2004
        Hi Bill,
        Yes I only have the hard copy in English, but the transl is often
        incomprehensible. But there are indexes and a list in the back also with
        Pali and once we know the Pali we can find out more. I also have the Thai
        and co which is helpful. I do not know anything re software.
        Nina.