VRI Mac OS X Fonts

  • alexgenaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      A friend, Michael Olds, helpped me view Pali on the web with a number
      of modified fonts that might be useful to others running Mac OS X.
      I've added a file named "PaliFonts.zip" to the Font file section.

      These have not been tested on any machine but my own. Please copy your
      existing fonts (at least those that would be replaced) before adding
      these to your Fonts folder.

      Remove the font named: VROMDDB0.ttf from the Fonts folder.
      Quit your web browser and open it up again (to load the fonts).
      Try this as a test:
      http://www.tipitaka.org/tipitaka/s0103m/s0103m-frm.html