Re: [Pali] are there any lively textbooks?

  • Lennart Lopin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2004
      Try this one:

      Rune E. A. Johansson:
      Pali Buddhist Texts - Explained to the Beginner

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/9144082118/qid=1075920017//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-6566132-3869652?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

      It teaches some Pali just on original text passages and is probably the most
      "easy-going" Pali primer, I know of (in English)

      mettaya,

      Lennart