[Pali] Re: For Mac users only

  • rett
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004

      >There are various utility programs that will display all the glyphs
      >in a font and let you copy and paste from their display, maybe
      >one of those would help you.

      PopChar has been a great help to me for using Normyn on a Mac. The
      long u, lower case, was also the hardest character for me to find
      until I started using it. Google 'PopChar' for where to download. I
      use a Swedish keyboard so my keystroke combo might not work, but fwiw
      it's ยจ shift-e.

      regards,

      /Rett