Re: Sean

  • Derek Cameron
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 25, 2001
      Sean,

      Many thanks for all the help you've given me with the Pali. I send
      you love and best wishes for your future at Wat Metta.

      Derek.
    • cheangoo@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2001
        Hi Sean,

        My thanks and sadhu for all the help you gave me in Pali, and my best
        wishes and hope that you will have a fruitful and meaningful
        practice under bhante Thanissaro at Wat Metta. Hope we meet sometime
        in the future.

        with mettaa,
        Khaik-Cheang Oo

        --- In Pali@y..., "Sean Whittle" <s22w22@y...> wrote:
        > Dear List,
        > Speaking of unsubscribing, I'm going to be unsubscribing. I'm
        going to be
        > ending my internet service in a couple of days - making
        preparations to
        > move, etc. Wish you all the best with your studies.
        >
        > Sean
      • Oliver Cooper
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 26, 2003
          unsuscribe