Re: merci (thank you)

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2001
      Hi Gabriel,

      I'm delighted to learn about your dhamma-works in Kangaroo Island, it
      is similar to what FWBO is doing in Europe, how wonderful. I wish you
      the best of luck and every success in your work.

      Pa.tisambhidaamagga is not yet available on the web. The PTS
      translation, The Path of Discrimination (1982) by Ven. Nanamoli is
      available for sales at PTS website:
      http://www.palitext.demon.co.uk

      It is also possible that an alternative translation may be made
      available online at MettaNet in the future:
      http://www.metta.lk/tipitaka/index.html

      --- "Gabriel Bittar, PhD, Geneva University" <buddhayatana@k...>
      wrote:

      > Is there any Web site where it would be possible to find an English
      version of (12) Pa.tisambhidaamagga?