Re: Pali Day by Day 12/01/2003 [A214]

    Message 1 of 1247 , Dec 2, 2003

      I have actually reposted a previous set of answers mistakenly. Here
      is the correct one.

      Translate into Pali

      8. The trees in the park will bathe in the light of the moon.
      rukkhaa / uyyaanasmi.m / nahaayissanti / aalokena / candassa
      Uyyaanasmi.m rukkhaa candassa aalokena nahaayissanti.

      9. You (sg.) will be pleased seeing your sons asking questions
      from the wise man.
      tva.m / pasiidissasi / passanto / disvaa / putte / pucchamaane
      / pañhe / pa.n.ditamhaa
      Tva.m pa.n.ditamhaa pañhe pucchamaane putte disvaa pasiidissasi.

      10. The children will like to see the parrots eating fruits on
      the trees.
      daarakaa / icchissanti / passitu.m / suke / khaadante /
      phalaani / rukkhesu
      Daarakaa rukkhesu phalaani khaadante suke passitu.m
      icchissanti.

      11. We are doctors coming from the island, you are teachers
      going to the island.
      maya.m / homa / vejjaa / aagacchantaa / diipasmaa / tumhe /
      hotha / aacariyaa / gacchantaa / diipa.m
      Maya.m diipasmaa aagacchantaa vejjaa homa, tumhe diipa.m
      gacchantaa aacariyaa hotha.
    • Dhivan Thomas Jones
      Message 1247 of 1247 , Jul 4, 2011
        Hello Jayarava and friends,