RE: [Pali] Re: Aggikkhandhopama - para.7

  • Tay Sin-Hwa-CSIN66
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 26, 2003
      Dear Yong Peng,

      Can you share the url for the online pali dictionary?

      with metta,
      Tay

      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 5, 2004
        Dear Piya and Nina,

        thanks. I'll include both alternate sentences in the page.

        metta,
        Yong Peng

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Piya Tan wrote:
        Re-translating from the Thai, it could be rendered, "In that case,"
        which is more general and applicable to most situations.

        In that case, maharajah, please speak. [contemporary rendition]