  • Ananda Bhante
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      Dear Friends in Dhamma,

      Greetings from Maha Bodhi Society, Bangalore.

      We have a good news to tell you. One of the main activities of Maha Bodhi
      Society is training of students as monks. At present we have 130 monks. We
      were in need of accommodation for these students. Now the new hostel for our
      monastic students has been completed and it will be consecrated on the
      Kattika Full Moon Day on 10th October 2003 at 9AM with Paritta chanting and
      meditation by Venerable Acharya Buddharakkhita and all the 130 monks. The
      inauguration will be on 12-10-2003 at 9 AM at Maha Bodhi Society’s premises
      in Bangalore. This hostel will house 90 students and has dining hall,
      kitchen, stores, toilet blocks, washing area and clothe drying area.

      On this auspicious occasion we invite you to be with us and meditate for the
      peaceful living of monks.

      May you be happy and well!

      With lots of metta,
      Bhante Ananda
      Secretary,
      Maha Bodhi Society, Bangalore.

      The email address
      <mahabodhi@...>
      of Maha Bodhi Society, Bangalore, will continue. Please use only this email
      address and NOT the one informed earlier. Thank you for your cooperation.
      ---