FYI: Bouncing/Deleted Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003

      there may be times when you are unable to send/receive mails from the
      group. The reason is your account may be "bouncing" the mails back to
      Yahoo!, forcing it to deactivate it from the mailing list. Yahoo!
      members can reactivate it by going to their Groups settings here:

      Otherwise, you can let me know. I can do a manual reactivation.
      However, Yahoo! only allows one manual reactivation per day. So, I
      may not be able to response fast.

      Other than self-activation and manual reactivation, Yahoo! performs
      automatic reactivation approximately every five days for all
      deactivated accounts.

      metta,
      Yong Peng