Re: [Pali] Re: Pali - saasava, anaasava

  • icaro franca
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2003
      Dear John,
      --- John Kelly : "By the way - what is dsg? I've seen
      a few
      > references
      > to that on this list recently."

      Dsg - Dhamma Study Group -
      dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com.

      Mettaya, �caro

      =====
      Seize the time, there�s only minutes left to zero
      Just got a little taste, I gotta get some more,
      Just me and you

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • nina van gorkom
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
        Dear John,
        Thank you very much.
        op 04-09-2003 22:55 schreef John Kelly op palistudent@...:

        > By the way - what is dsg? I've seen a few references
        > to that on this list recently.
        N: Another yahoo Buddhist group: Dhamma Study Group based on the Theravada
        tradition of the Tipitaka and commentaries. This very active list is under
        the able leadership of Sarah and Jonothan Abbot, the moderators. Varied
        subjects: discussions of texts, Abhidhamma subjects, questions on daily life
        issues, how to solve these in the light of the teachings. We studied the co.
        to the satipatthanasutta. Now we read Visuddhimagga, for those who want to
        with the Pali, and I am struggling with the Tiika, partly translating it. On
        this list there is increasing interest in Pali and Pali texts are used in
        the discussions.