Re: Pali - saasava, anaasava

  • John Kelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4 1:55 PM
      Dear Nina,

      Of course you may forward this.

      By the way - what is dsg? I've seen a few references
      to that on this list recently.

      John
      NVG>Dear John,
      NVG>Thank you, it is very good.
      NVG>Just now we discussed on dsg so much about saasava
      and anaasava, while
      NVG>reading Visuddhimagga and Tiika. Do you allow me
      to forward this, with
      NVG>source and all, of course?
      NVG>Nina.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • icaro franca
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4 2:44 PM
        Dear John,
        --- John Kelly : "By the way - what is dsg? I've seen
        a few
        > references
        > to that on this list recently."

        Dsg - Dhamma Study Group -
        dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com.

        Mettaya, �caro

        =====
        Seize the time, there�s only minutes left to zero
        Just got a little taste, I gotta get some more,
        Just me and you

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • nina van gorkom
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5 11:11 AM
          Dear John,
          Thank you very much.
          op 04-09-2003 22:55 schreef John Kelly op palistudent@...:

          > By the way - what is dsg? I've seen a few references
          > to that on this list recently.
          N: Another yahoo Buddhist group: Dhamma Study Group based on the Theravada
          tradition of the Tipitaka and commentaries. This very active list is under
          the able leadership of Sarah and Jonothan Abbot, the moderators. Varied
          subjects: discussions of texts, Abhidhamma subjects, questions on daily life
          issues, how to solve these in the light of the teachings. We studied the co.
          to the satipatthanasutta. Now we read Visuddhimagga, for those who want to
          with the Pali, and I am struggling with the Tiika, partly translating it. On
          this list there is increasing interest in Pali and Pali texts are used in
          the discussions.