New to the group

  • Avery Chan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hello all
      My name is Avery Chan, from Hong Kong. I am practicing anapanasati
      for near two years under a Thai monk. I am also going to study
      elementary Pali programme starting after two weeks. Last night, I am
      checking seven factors for awakening in Pali canon. It is because in
      Chinese buddhism dictionery describe those seven factors, the order
      is not same with Majjhimanikaya in Chinese edition. Also it is
      different with Samyuttanikaya with Chinese edition, too. So I checked
      internet about the Pali canon. Then I clicked into this group. Quite
      wonderful and helpful for me to study Pali.

      Metta to all
      Avery